Query about the usage of Payoneer card

zohaib_typist

In theory, this should be fine. You will simply have to remove Fiverr as a funding source for Payoneer after deactivating your account. You will then need to manually add Fiverr as a funding source with your new account.

All that you need to remember is that it will be best to contact Fiverr before you deactivate your account and open a new one, to explain why you are doing this and confirm that this won’t be a problem.

In theory, this should be fine. You will simply have to remove Fiverr as a funding source for Payoneer after deactivating your account. You will then need to manually add Fiverr as a funding source with your new account.

All that you need to remember is that it will be best to contact Fiverr before you deactivate your account and open a new one, to explain why you are doing this and confirm that this won’t be a problem.

@cyaxrex 100% agree.

You mean that after extracting my amount using Payoneer from my first Fiverr account, then I have to remove that account as a source from Payoneer after deactivation. Then after creating the second Fiverr account, I have to add the second Fiverr account as a funding source to my Payoneer card which I used for my first Fiverr account.

Did i get it right?

Archived