Question about Avg Sale Price

pteratato

Hello! I’m new and just completed my first customer order! I noticed in my analytics, however, that I have one completed order, $4 total earnings (which should be correct), but my avg selling price says $7.35. How is my avg selling price higher than my revenue? Did I receive a tip, and if so, does that not show in my total revenue? Thanks!

-Ptera

The avg selling price will include Fiverr’s 20%. It should be the average selling price over the period it shows in the analytics screen. Your total earnings should be the price the orders sold at minus the 20% that goes to Fiverr.

You can look on the order page to see if there were any tips/the total price of the order to see if it’s correct. The “Orders->Manage Sales” page should show info about it too but Fiverr doesn’t make it so the subtotals add up to the total on that page when there are tips.

The avg selling price will include Fiverr’s 20%. It should be the average selling price over the period it shows in the analytics screen. Your total earnings should be the price the orders sold at minus the 20% that goes to Fiverr.

You can look on the order page to see if there were any tips/the total price of the order to see if it’s correct. The “Orders->Manage Sales” page should show info about it too but Fiverr doesn’t make it so the subtotals add up to the total on that page when there are tips.

Orders --> Manage Sales shows my sale was for a $5 total, and I’ve only been here a week and that’s the only sale I’ve made so far. So I’m still confused as to why my avg sale price is $7.35. Thanks for taking the time to respond, though; I guess I’ll just wait and see what happens. 🙂

Orders --> Manage Sales shows my sale was for a $5 total, and I’ve only been here a week and that’s the only sale I’ve made so far. So I’m still confused as to why my avg sale price is $7.35. Thanks for taking the time to respond, though; I guess I’ll just wait and see what happens. 🙂

If it looks wrong you could contact the seller helpdesk about it. From this page (Seller Help Centre).

https://www.fiverr.com/support

edit: Also check the order page in case there was anything like a tip or other extra. Though normally you should have got a notification if there was a tip.

Archived