Question about blocking a customer

psychicbunny

If I block a customer from buying my services, could they make a new account to try and purchase from me again? Does anyone have any sort of protocol when it comes to blocking customers?

Does anyone have any sort of protocol when it comes to blocking customers?

I don’t block anyone anymore. I did. However, my sales went off a cliff edge. It was also pointless as buyers I blocked would typically send a message 24-hours later (despite being blocked) furious that I’d blocked them. Then they threaten all kinds of lovely things like going to CS and trying to destroy your business.

If I was being harassed by a buyer, I may lock them. However, short of them saying “work for me or I kick your Chihuahua” I just ignore the sea of weirdos. I say I can’t help in a short sentence and occasionally, I don’t reply to messages at all if my spider sense starts tingling.

Be sugar sweet to them. Yes they can make a new account and order.

I had one who ordered and messaged me even after I blocked them.

But try it anyway, it might work.

Hopefully you have a super nice professional way of suggesting they try one of the other find psychics on fiverr as you are not a good fit for them.

Does anyone have any sort of protocol when it comes to blocking customers?

I don’t block anyone anymore. I did. However, my sales went off a cliff edge. It was also pointless as buyers I blocked would typically send a message 24-hours later (despite being blocked) furious that I’d blocked them. Then they threaten all kinds of lovely things like going to CS and trying to destroy your business.

If I was being harassed by a buyer, I may lock them. However, short of them saying “work for me or I kick your Chihuahua” I just ignore the sea of weirdos. I say I can’t help in a short sentence and occasionally, I don’t reply to messages at all if my spider sense starts tingling.

If you don’t want to work with someone just say I’m busy with my other work. I am unable to work with you. If you block him then he/she would be able to find you with his new account. So, Ignore blocking. If the matter is serious contact the customer support and explains everything. final solution.

Be sugar sweet to them. Yes they can make a new account and order.

I had one who ordered and messaged me even after I blocked them.

But try it anyway, it might work.

Hopefully you have a super nice professional way of suggesting they try one of the other find psychics on fiverr as you are not a good fit for them.

That’s exactly what I do lol

Archived