Question about buyer requests chat

thebxcketlist

Hi, forum!

I’m very new to the site and have set up a couple of gigs and send offers to buyer requests semi-often.
Recently I got a response to one of the offers I had sent. The guy messaged me about the offer and asked if I could do it, I agreed and sent him the product (in my case, an image) to the guy in a couple of hours through the chat as an attachment.

Now, I just realized I have no idea how and if I’m going to get paid for doing the thing he asked me to do since nothing appears under my ‘orders’ and all the interaction was done through the chat.

What do I do in a situation like this and when someone messages me regarding a buyer request I’ve sent do they still have to place an order?

Please, NEVER work without an order being placed. You just gave your work for free when sending it as an attachment through your Inbox.

First the buyer places the order, then you work and deliver the order through the Delivery button, never as an attachment.

Please, NEVER work without an order being placed. You just gave your work for free when sending it as an attachment through your Inbox.

First the buyer places the order, then you work and deliver the order through the Delivery button, never as an attachment.

Oh, that sucks XD

Thanks for responding though, I’ll definitely keep this in mind the next time.

Archived