Question about completing an order

chskotner

Hi,

I just delivered my first order, and I did the work within 24 hours but the message I got when I clicked delivery was “this order will be marked as delivered in 3 days”. Is this message related to how much time I used to deliver it or does it simply mean that it will only be listed as complete in 3 days?

Once you click deliver, you’ve done everything you need to do. 🙂 Your buyer will then either mark your order as complete, or it will complete automatically after 3 days. Sometimes buyers are busy and don’t come back for their work straight away.

That’s why Fiverr has 3 day auto-complete so you don’t have to wait around forever.

Guest brentjonline
chskotner said: "this order will be marked as delivered in 3 days"

I think you have the general idea now.

When a gig is marked as complete, the 14 day timer until the funds are available in your account begin.

The buyer has 72 hours from the time you deliver to mark the gig as complete. If they don't manually do it, the system automatically marks the jobs as complete.

So basically, the funds you earned are available 14-17 days after you deliver the work.

It's worth noting that the buyer can post a review on your work at any time, before or after the job is marked as complete.

Hope that makes sense!

Congrats on your first delivery!

Archived