Question about delivered order payment

massimofavero

Hello! I’m a new seller here on Fiverr and I have a question about how orders work, allow me to explain:

I sent an offer to a Buyer Request about two days ago and I ended up getting the job. It was my very first request, so I was excited about it and delivered the final product (A 1100 words translation) in less than 24 hours despite the 48 hours limit.
As I delivered the file, a message on top of the page appeared telling me that the order will automatically be considered as completed in 3 days; I contacted the buyer in the request chat and asked him to let me know what he thought about the translation and if he was satisfied just a few minutes later.
Now about 22 hours have passed and despite he has been online, he hasn’t replied: I thought he might just be busy, so I haven’t sent him anything else, but I read several threads here of people complaining about payments and such, so my questions are:

If the 3 days mentioned before pass, therefore closing the whole order thing, and the buyer doesn’t show up, will I still be paid?

Can the buyer accept the files I’ve sent as delivery, closing the order in a shorter time than 3 days?

Can he cancel the order without paying me? I’ve already sent the translation, as I said, and it seems like he can download it already without officially closing the order. Did I do something wrong?

I’m very sorry for making such a huge post, but it’s my very first time and I’m not sure about what to think.

Thank you for your time!

Guest offlinehelpers

Hello! I’m a new seller here on Fiverr and I have a question about how orders work, allow me to explain:

I sent an offer to a Buyer Request about two days ago and I ended up getting the job. It was my very first request, so I was excited about it and delivered the final product (A 1100 words translation) in less than 24 hours despite the 48 hours limit.

As I delivered the file, a message on top of the page appeared telling me that the order will automatically be considered as completed in 3 days; I contacted the buyer in the request chat and asked him to let me know what he thought about the translation and if he was satisfied just a few minutes later.

Now about 22 hours have passed and despite he has been online, he hasn’t replied: I thought he might just be busy, so I haven’t sent him anything else, but I read several threads here of people complaining about payments and such, so my questions are:

If the 3 days mentioned before pass, therefore closing the whole order thing, and the buyer doesn’t show up, will I still be paid?

Can the buyer accept the files I’ve sent as delivery, closing the order in a shorter time than 3 days?

Can he cancel the order without paying me? I’ve already sent the translation, as I said, and it seems like he can download it already without officially closing the order. Did I do something wrong?

I’m very sorry for making such a huge post, but it’s my very first time and I’m not sure about what to think.

Thank you for your time!

You can find everything you need to know here:

Yes

Yes

Can he cancel the order without paying me?

Yes

Did I do something wrong?

No

Hope this helps! ☀️

Hello, I’m sorry to bring this up again but I’m having another problem.

It’s been 3 days since I delivered the final product, and not only my buyer has yet to reply, but the “This order will be marked as completed in 3 days” message is still there.

I delivered the file on the 26th at 15:50 (3:50 PM), so technically it’s been 72 hours, but nothing has changed. The order is not completed, the buyer has yet to answer and I’m not sure about what to do or think.
I apologise if this should be normal; maybe I haven’t understood something about how the process actually works?

Guest offlinehelpers

Hello, I’m sorry to bring this up again but I’m having another problem.

It’s been 3 days since I delivered the final product, and not only my buyer has yet to reply, but the “This order will be marked as completed in 3 days” message is still there.

I delivered the file on the 26th at 15:50 (3:50 PM), so technically it’s been 72 hours, but nothing has changed. The order is not completed, the buyer has yet to answer and I’m not sure about what to do or think.

I apologise if this should be normal; maybe I haven’t understood something about how the process actually works?

It’s not exactly 3 days - it can be 3 days plus a few hours. Don’t worry - I’m sure it’ll complete soon! ☀️

Archived