Question about Facebook promotion

nicolajwood

Hello forum users 🙂

This may be a really stupid question so I apologise in advance. I’ve already contacted CS about it and received an answer that didn’t really tell me either way. So…

Are sellers permitted to create a dedicated Facebook page of their own, that advertises their own Gigs and drives traffic to their Gigs? All work would of course be conducted through Fiverr.

I’d spotted an FB page for a TRS and thought it was a good idea. But if it’s not permitted I obviously won’t do it! The only answer I got from CS was about the “promote your Gig” link that pops up every now and again. They didn’t say yes or no to my question.

Thank you in advance for any advice! 🙂

Guest merciavideo

Hello forum users 🙂

This may be a really stupid question so I apologise in advance. I’ve already contacted CS about it and received an answer that didn’t really tell me either way. So…

Are sellers permitted to create a dedicated Facebook page of their own, that advertises their own Gigs and drives traffic to their Gigs? All work would of course be conducted through Fiverr.

I’d spotted an FB page for a TRS and thought it was a good idea. But if it’s not permitted I obviously won’t do it! The only answer I got from CS was about the “promote your Gig” link that pops up every now and again. They didn’t say yes or no to my question.

Thank you in advance for any advice! 🙂

Are sellers permitted to create a dedicated Facebook page of their own, that advertises their own Gigs and drives traffic to their Gigs?

As far as I’m concerned, it’s a yes! You’re not sending Fiverr buyers to your Facebook page, you’re sending them from Facebook to Fiverr, so nothing wrong there.

The only promotion method not allowed is Google Adwords.

Are sellers permitted to create a dedicated Facebook page of their own, that advertises their own Gigs and drives traffic to their Gigs?

As far as I’m concerned, it’s a yes! You’re not sending Fiverr buyers to your Facebook page, you’re sending them from Facebook to Fiverr, so nothing wrong there.

The only promotion method not allowed is Google Adwords.

Thank you for the information! 🙂

Archived