Question about icons/fonts

music_77

Hello!

I’m offering web design services done with Adobe XD.

I wish to know if I can use icons that are free for commercial use in my designs.

I also want to know if I should send the buyer a .txt file with the fonts so that they can download them or I can skip that.

Hello!

I’m offering web design services done with Adobe XD.

I wish to know if I can use icons that are free for commercial use in my designs.

I also want to know if I should send the buyer a .txt file with the fonts so that they can download them or I can skip that.

Hi music_77,

You can use the icon that is free for the commercial uses .

This is really unclear to me … If you should send any text file then you have to do that … Or what are you talking about ?

Hi music_77,

You can use the icon that is free for the commercial uses .

This is really unclear to me … If you should send any text file then you have to do that … Or what are you talking about ?

I’m doing my designs with different fonts. I’m not sure if the buyer will have the same fonts installed.

Should I send them link to the fonts so that they can download them or not?

I’m doing my designs with different fonts. I’m not sure if the buyer will have the same fonts installed.

You already asked this 22 days ago:

I offer web design services. Is it okay to mention the fonts I’m using in a .txt file and simply add the link so that the buyer can download them by themselves if they wish?

Yes you should ask the buyer that if the buyer have the font or not .If they do not have then tell them to install . .

Archived