Question about Inbox Notices

kdbennett63

Hello all,

I am new to Fiverr and just sold my first item. YEAH!

I had customer order and pay for a gig. I’ve talked to this customer to get additional information and everything seems fine.

However, later that day I receive a message in my INBOX (presumably from the same buyer) that says:

I don’t received what i want have in my game and you toke 5$ to my paypal account, Please , give me back my money

My item is not a ‘game’ and the buyer didn’t say anything to me about wanting a refund. I messaged the buyer about this but have not heard back yet.

So my questions are:

1. is there an issue with people spoofing other users and requesting refunds through the INBOX?
  2. If I complete the order can the buyer still receive a refund based on the INBOX message?

This is my first sale through Fiverr and I don’t understand what is happening.

Thank you for your assistance.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

is it the same username? it would say yo have one open order or previous sale. a customer cannot ask for refund after sale is complete. if they do cancel the paypal transaction without Fiverr customer support they can lose their account. This sounds like a Fiverr scammer or Fiverr troll.

Archived