Question about incomplete gigs

bronxio_sound

Hi, a buyer made an order, but didn’t fill the mandatory requirement (so the gig won’t start, because I need some information). Is there any timeout for this situations, or it would last there forever if buyer or seller do nothing about it?

Cheers!

Is there any timeout for this situations, or it would last there forever if buyer or seller do nothing about it?

There’s no timeout, it could just sit there (and annoy you) for years.

Hi, a buyer made an order, but didn’t fill the mandatory requirement (so the gig won’t start, because I need some information). Is there any timeout for this situations, or it would last there forever if buyer or seller do nothing about it?

Cheers!

Hi, a buyer made an order, but didn’t fill the mandatory requirement

This is why you have to tick the mandatory requirement box to force the Buyer to fill out the necessary information. Otherwise, you’d be a sitting 🦆 duck. You can send a polite follow up email to the Buyer.

Why would you want to hang on an order and not ask your client for the requirements?

Why would you want to hang on an order and not ask your client for the requirements?

I asked him for them, and no answer from the buyer… that’s the reason I was wondering 😆

you can message buyer now

That was already done, I forgot to mention. The buyer was dissapeared.

There’s no timeout, it could just sit there (and annoy you) for years.

Thanks, I was afraid that was the answer 😂

This is why you have to tick the mandatory requirement box to force the Buyer to fill out the necessary information. Otherwise, you’d be a sitting 🦆 duck. You can send a polite follow up email to the Buyer.

I ticked it. Didn’t matter: no requirement filling 😆 Polite e-mail sended: I had no answer.

Anyway, the buyer finally answered at the end of the weekend: he payed before having the song ready (the requirement). The order is finished and everything is ok. But good to know, just in case, that there is no timeout in these cases!

Thanks to everyone for your replies! ^-^

Archived