Question about Promoted Gigs

franklegacy

Thank you for the info, I can now rule out using the feature.

There was a really good thread the other day of some here who showed their stats of how much they spent on clicks and the revenue they earned from those clicks. I have not yet taken the plunge to promote my Gigs either - but, it was a good thread and information to read nonetheless. I think it was in the “Promoted Gigs” category of the forum.

GG

You are welcome. It has been successful for some sellers. @frank_d shared some info on how it has worked out for him and @vibronx. But I cannot find the thread now.

Here is the thread @vickiespencer mentioned:

Hey gang! OK a bit of a backstory: back when promoted gigs rolled out, I have to admit I was really sceptical about the feature. The first couple of months, I activated the feature across almost all of my gigs, and got zero results. I decided to not give up, and instead do my best to figure out what works best for me. After about 45 days of experimentation, I am finally getting some good results in. Cue screenshot: [img_6380] Now that’s some pretty impressive ROI, I was definitely not ex…

IMG_6380.thumb.jpg.d93b53cab4c2c1998f22b320b89bf3ec.jpg

Hey gang! OK a bit of a backstory: back when promoted gigs rolled out, I have to admit I was really sceptical about the feature. The first couple of months, I activated the feature across almost all of my gigs, and got zero results. I decided to not give up, and instead do my best to figure out what works best for me. After about 45 days of experimentation, I am finally getting some good results in. Cue screenshot: [img_6380] Now that’s some pretty impressive ROI, I was definitely not ex…

Thank you @vibronx, I knew you or Frank would be along to help.

The fear is there, the usual, my GIG is already on top page so what will I get with promotion…

For me it goes ----------------- I have no orders_______________ I think about the promoted gig system, I read and read and read about it----------------- then I click on the link and just as I am about to activate it I get 150$ order on that very GIG.

So I do not click it.

And the circle is looping for the 5th time now.

Archived