Question about SEO

anon17757046

Dear Wesley:

I recommend Fiverrcast Episode 13:
http://blog.fiverr.com/fiverrcast-episode-13-generating-traffic-to-your-gigs-with-seo-transcript/

Here’s an excerpt:

Redd: So in case you haven’t guessed it by now, today is going to be our SEO episode and I’m super excited because I don’t know anything about this topic. So Adam, give me a brief overview about what SEO means.

Adam: OK. So first of all, we should probably start by saying that SEO stands for search engine optimization which basically means optimizing a website or a page on the website to try and get it to rank as high as possible inside search engines such as Yahoo, Google, Bing, and a whole host of others and then from that, the idea is that you rank the page highly so when people search for you, they find your more easily which is going to lead to more conversions and more sales.

Good luck,
Blaise

Dear Wesley:

I recommend Fiverrcast Episode 13:

http://blog.fiverr.com/fiverrcast-episode-13-generating-traffic-to-your-gigs-with-seo-transcript/

Here’s an excerpt:

Redd: So in case you haven’t guessed it by now, today is going to be our SEO episode and I’m super excited because I don’t know anything about this topic. So Adam, give me a brief overview about what SEO means.

Adam: OK. So first of all, we should probably start by saying that SEO stands for search engine optimization which basically means optimizing a website or a page on the website to try and get it to rank as high as possible inside search engines such as Yahoo, Google, Bing, and a whole host of others and then from that, the idea is that you rank the page highly so when people search for you, they find your more easily which is going to lead to more conversions and more sales.

Good luck,

Blaise

Thanks a lot! I’ll certainly have a look.

Archived