Question for a begginer with extremely unique gig

the_peace_wall

Hello everyone,

First of all, excuse my English. It’s not my native tongue. (don’t worry, the gig doesn’t require English as native tongue, I used a proofreder to write the description and the gig).

My question is:
I have one gig only. I have read a lot about promotions on Fiverr, and I can’t use most of the tips.
Why?
It’s a unique gig, so I can’t offer many different gigs as the tips suggest.
I can’t use keywords since it’s a unique gig that people won’t search since it’s the first time someone does that.

I believe in this gig a lot, but I have absolutely no idea how to make people see it.

It is something I didn’t see anywhere online, but I really want it to succeed since it’s for a good cause (symbolic).

Can someone please give me tips for this situation?

I took a look at your gig and I have two suggestions: use all of the possible tags and switch them to something people are more inclined to search for. Like ‘creative writing’ (this is creative!) or ‘letters’.

Secondly, create more gigs that will be popular by default to attract more people to your gigs.

Good luck!

Hi,
Thanks for your reply! I think I’ll try “letters” as a keyword. I hope people search it on Fiverr… I used “peace” for keyword… 😕
What do you think about “tourist attraction”? Can it be relevant? (I consult with you, again, since I’m not sure if it’s a relevant search in English)

As for another gig - as I mentioned: I can’t deliver other gig (such as “creative writing”) since English is not my native tongue… and unfortunately I can’t make gigs that language is not an important issue (I’m not a designer, I can’t draw, etc…)

Archived