Question for Fiverr - May I partner w/fiverr teams to co-promote projects and innovative mktg blogs?

rescueearth

Hi, fiverrs. I am a buyer who is launching a campaign for a people-powered comedy series in the public domain that allows regular folks to share ideas and information about sustainable living, conservation, and self-reliance. The foundation of my project is that there is not a one-size-fits-all answer to our problems, and that there are different versions and approaches to just about everything – and that’s a GOOD thing. I also hope to illustrate how collaboration and entertainment can bring people together to create much more impressive results than they can achieve alone.

As a means of testing my assumption, I would like to hire five fiverr-powered teams to help me attract players to a positive alternatives dimension where we can test-drive change. There would be positive cross-promotional and symbiotic collaboration between myself and the five fiverr teams, with financial bonuses available in mid-January if our campaign is successful. I cannot find any examples of this type of fiverr showcase occurring previously. That said, I really want to DO this, and hope it is permissible within fiverr’s terms!

Fiverr, please check out the basics of my proposal here: Fragglesrocked. , and let me know if I can proceed to hire the teams. I am anxious to get started immediately, and hope fiverr pros can help me jump-starts the process.

Thanks for you time and consideration of my sincere request.

Diana Wilson

ImproveTheScene.com

Archived