Question for my first gig sale

rashdee

Hi all. Finally, I have made my first sale. I already finished it and ready to deliver, but how would a buyer pay me here on fiverr? What are the necessary steps as a seller? My gigs cost 5 dollars but he would pay me 9 Euro all in all. How would he do that? And, how to make some gig extras that are not 5 dollars in price? Quite a newbie. TIA for any advice.

Reply to @ozzieuk: Hi Oz,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Just for clarification, my bad when I said it first sale, because first sale means that the fee is already in my accout. The thing is he requested, and I contacted the buyer that I will do it, he accepted and provided me the details (note that he did not order my gig yet because it has 0 in queue order), now I have already finished it and ready to deliver. Is it safe to give the output to the buyer without ordering my gig first? Another thing, the buyer would be paying 9€, my gig that I send to the buyer at first contact is 5 dollars, so if he orders on it, only 5 dollars would be credited to me? That is why I asked about how to make gig extras that are not 5 dollars. 🙂 TIA

Reply to @rashdee:

Hi,

I would suggest you do not deliver the work without buyer purchasing your gig first. When he purchases a gig, you will get 4$ in your account which you can withdraw after 14 days.

rashdee said: That is why I asked about how to make gig extras that are not 5 dollars.

To be able to make gig extras, you need to be level 1 seller. Currently your buyer has to order the gig twice if you need multiple payment from him.

Hope this clears your doubts.

-
Vinay

You have made a few mistakes here.

1. You should not do ANY work without a gig being ordered.
  2. Why are you charging 9 euros? You should only be charging what can be charged on fiverr e.g $5

Basically, unless he paid you externally without using fiverr (which is not allowed) then you will not have any way of receiving 9 euros. He must order a $5 gig, and then you deliver it and get your $5

Reply to @rossonomous: hi rossonomous,

I have to agree that you are right 🙂 I am not the one who is charging 9 euros, it is his offer and I completed all his instructions, so basically I will be credited 9 euros in total according to his offer. I guess, I just need to tell him first to buy my gig twice before I can deliver the output to him, if he will not do that then all I can say is “charge it to experience” Thanks for pointing out my mistake 🙂

Archived