Fiverr Forum

Question for Top Rated Sellers

Top Rated Sellers this one is Only for you.

Q. Who many orders were you getting (Per Day) when you were a Level 2 Seller , and Now how many orders you get ?

Q. How many Days after becoming a Level 2 seller you were Promoted to the Top Rated Seller?

4-5 orders a day. Sometimes as many as 15.

As TRS I can get anything from 0 to about 25 a day. Hovers around the 3-4 mark at the moment right now though for some reason.

Was promoted about 60 days after Level 2.

Reply to @ryangillam: Thank you very much :slight_smile: I am in the same stateā€¦ lets see what happens with me :slight_smile:

foxsquare said:
  • Reply to @ryangillam: Thank you very much :) I am in the same state... lets see what happens with me :)

It looks like you have done less than 200 orders. Still got a long way to go yet! The categories you sell in are ultra-competitive and they very rarely award TRS there!

Reply to @ryangillam: Q.How did you got that numbers !! I have actually done more the 200 orders now :slight_smile:

Yes i think the same :confused: i mostly do Graphic designing , And i have seen TRS in those categories who are only 5 months old and sold not more then 200 orders on there each gigs. There designs are wayy poor then mine , and Even they are TRS i am selling more proportion then them in the category.

hmm so what categories should i step into ? any suggestions ? :slight_smile:

foxsquare said: Reply to @ryangillam: Q.How did you got that numbers !! I have actually done more the 200 orders now :)

I just roughly added up the positive feedback you had. By roughly I mean I quickly looked at it with no calculation involved at all. Seemed about 200.