Question in regards portfolio

gabrielavila96

Hey, community!

I started on Fiverr over a week ago but in the last 4 days I have dedicated a lot to my gigs, getting a lot of impressions, views, and clicks (60 clicks for only 4 days mainly in 3 gigs is good for me, I think) however I’m trying to figure out why no one of those 60 clicks has bought my services (Translation, transcription, etc) and I have come to think that I don’t have a portfolio so buyers can´t see what I’m capable of, a portfolio is a compilation of the work you have done in the past, I have done many translations but they were mainly for university, not for actual people paying for the translation so here is my question: (Sorry I took to long to get here)

Can I add some translations I did for my university? Is that considered a portfolio?

Looking forward to read your answers and have a nice day!

Hi,

In my opinion, a good portfolio should be a reflection… an indication to your customers… of what you are capable of doing.

As long as the translations you did at uni are truly yours, and as long as they showcase your skills and the service that you will be able to provide to your customers, I don’t see why they can’t make for a wonderful addition to you portfolio. 😄

So, go right ahead and add it to your portfolio (if you want to) and hopefully, your order conversion rate goes up ⬆️

Hi,

In my opinion, a good portfolio should be a reflection… an indication to your customers… of what you are capable of doing.

As long as the translations you did at uni are truly yours, and as long as they showcase your skills and the service that you will be able to provide to your customers, I don’t see why they can’t make for a wonderful addition to you portfolio. 😄

So, go right ahead and add it to your portfolio (if you want to) and hopefully, your order conversion rate goes up ⬆️

Thanks for the answer!

I will add some of my work there and see how it goes this week.

Archived