Fiverr Forum

Question: is the clearance period based on us time zone? what in particulate?

Hey there Fiverr Sellers! Just want to know if the clearance period based on US Time zones? WIll it be Pacific, Mountain, Central, or Eastern?

And will it be exactly 14 days before your funds get cleared?

I have my funds cleared for Aug 25… But there were 2 funds left to be cleared. the other funds were cleared Aug 25 not later than 9pm Philippine Time. and it was already past midnight and past the day the gig was delivered and the other 2 funds were still not cleared.

It’s not big of a situation but it will help a lot when calculating the day to withdraw a certain funds (^_^)

Thanks in advance for the answers!

I don’t think there’s a given time. Revenues from three of my orders got cleared today: one got cleared in the morning and the other two a couple of hours ago (11:00 PM Spain time).

I think it’s exactly 14x24 so 336 hours from the time it’s marked as completed.

Reply to @zeromark: Thanks for the insight buddy! I’ll also check out on my other fund clearance :slight_smile:

it often clear at ~ 12h pm at noon my timezone GMT+7

I actually don’t think much on Fiverr is exact. I could be wrong, so don’t take this as absolute. For me, clearance is anywhere between 14-17 days and varies from month to month.

Reply to @belengarcia: Thanks for the insight! :slight_smile:

Reply to @zeromark: Thanks for the insight buddy! I’ll also check out on my other fund clearance :slight_smile:

Reply to @fonthaunt: Thanks for the insight!

Reply to @dusuacangmon: hmm…let me check that out as well :smiley: Thanks buddy!

Funds can be cleared 3 times a day. The last time= 11:59 PM (GMT)

My clearance still showing Aug 31, 18

And it’s already September in my Time zone !

MyClock

It will be good, if it shows it in my time zone.