Question on buying pics for a children’s book

jenpriester

Hi,
I’m new here. I am writing a short children’s book. I don’t expect to sell a ton, I’m going to self publish. What would I expect to pay, for the cheapest illustrations? Wasn’t sure what to expect. This is just for fun so in the future I’d like to invest more for sure. Can anyone help with about what I’d expect to spend? I’m thinking 10 pages, maybe 13 max. TIA!

• 1 year later...

Hello Jen, I assume you are already done with publishing your book with illustrations from fiverr. Now I am new here and I am confused about the rights for commercial use and publishing illustrations from this site. Could you please share your experience with me? Were you able to publish the illustrations bought here without any other payment than the one you made for the seller? Did you use the illustrator name on your book? I would so much appreciate your response, I researched the site for a long time and I still didn’t find a clear answer. Thank you.

• 1 year later...

Hello Jen, I assume you are already done with publishing your book with illustrations from fiverr. Now I am new here and I am confused about the rights for commercial use and publishing illustrations from this site. Could you please share your experience with me? Were you able to publish the illustrations bought here without any other payment than the one you made for the seller? Did you use the illustrator name on your book? I would so much appreciate your response, I researched the site for a long time and I still didn’t find a clear answer. Thank you.

I have this same question, did you ever figure it out?

Archived