Question on Linking to Outside Sites in Gigs

integritymedia

This is actually a question for sellers. I have an idea for an arts and crafts gig. It’s a physical product, but they can choose between about 25 different types. So they know what they’re ordering, can I put a link to a Flickr page with pictures? I thought someone said that, but just want to make sure before I get started.

Thanks for the comments bachas85 and markp! 🙂

@bachas85 I’ll see if I get the red message…

@mark I had considered a video. I just think it would be too awkward. I’m planning on about 25 different products to choose from. Myself, I would prefer to look at one page that shows them all. Maybe have the ability to zoom in individually. With the video, that would probably be better if I just had a few products to display. I think I will try it with Flickr. Now I have to figure out how to put numbers on the pictures. 🙂 That way, they can just say I want #3 and #10, or whatever. But I probably won’t list this until Sunday night/Monday morning…

I’m so excited. I just listed it! I had a different issue with getting an error while I was trying to list the gig. Customer service is extremely nice, and helped out quickly. I also mentioned the Flickr link in passing, and they confirmed again that’s fine. With each picture I listed on Flickr, I included my link back to my Fiverr gig. I’m going to go to OnlyWire and bookmark every single Flickr picture. 🙂

I’m so excited. I just listed it! I had a different issue with getting an error while I was trying to list the gig. Customer service is extremely nice, and helped out quickly. I also mentioned the Flickr link in passing, and they confirmed again that’s fine. With each picture I listed on Flickr, I included my link back to my Fiverr gig. I’m going to go to OnlyWire and bookmark every single Flickr picture. 🙂

Archived