Question on using shopping account balance?

I have an 8.00 shopping balance in my account. When I order a gig or gigs, how do I use this balance? When I recently purchased, I did not see where to apply this balance to my purchase. Please tell me how to use or apply this balance to my future purchases. Thanks, RogerV

kjblynx, so if I have an $8.00 balance in my account, the only way I can use it is if the cost of the gig I am paying for is $8.00 or less? Correct?

Now if I pay for one gig @ $5.00, that will leave a $3.00 balance. Now the lowest cost for a gig is $5.00. Does that mean for all practical purposes, the $3.00 balance is lost or can never be used?

Or can I add money to my account balance, to bring it up to at least $5.00 or more? I’ll be interested in hearing from you or anyone that knows. Thanks.

RogerV

Same issue here. Have $5 refund and made a few gig purchases but was not given the option to use balance. Just now made a purchase of $10. and still no option to use balance.
P.S. your minimum purchase about is 5.50 so its never possible to use that amount with even a single gig.

Someone somewhere said the balance can be used for addon Gigs…I told the vendor to do that ($5+$5) but I just got a $10 order :confused:

Solution please?

Reply to @sadaqatsattar:

sadaqatsattar said: $5 refund and made a few gig purchases but was not given the option to use balance. Just now made a purchase of $10. and still no option to use balance.
P.S. your minimum purchase about is 5.50 so its never possible to use that amount with even a single gig.

This part is incorrect but understandable. Luckily, when you use Fiverr credit there is no processing fee. If you earn $20 by selling 5 gigs, you can then buy $20 worth of gig(s) (all in one or 4 separate gigs) you can do all of that with your earnings. If you spend 5.50 on a gig with processing fee but $5 of that is refunded, you can buy a $5 gig out of your credit. The processing fee never applies to Fiverr credit.

For those who have odd balances such as $8 or $12 - I think but am not sure that you can buy a custom gig. I haven’t attempted yet to send someone a custom gig in those amounts, but I’m guessing it can probably be done.