Fiverr Community Forum

Question regarding delivery

Again, I’m just the new kid on the street and figuring things out. A couple of people have ordered from me and I’ve completed one person’s order, but the “To do” screen shows that I still need to deliver it. If I click on the messages, though, it shows that I’ve sent the information. I just want to make sure that that’s normal… I don’t want to send it all again, but I don’t want to delay the order being completed, either. Thanks for any help!

Did you deliver it by clicking the “Deliver Now” button on the top right corner? Else if you just replied and clicked “Attach Files” that doesn’t count as a delivery. :slight_smile:

I did indeed, at least I remember doing so! If the Deliver Now button was properly used, would it still be showing it as the same button?

I did indeed, at least I remember doing so! If the Deliver Now button was properly used, would it still be showing it as the same button?

If the green “Deliver Now” button was used to make an actual delivery, it would turn into a gray button saying “Deliver Again.” If you didn’t use the green “Deliver Now” button, click it and use the pop-up box to send your delivery. Otherwise, you may have simply posted your delivery as a message on the order page, which doesn’t denote the order as actually being delivered; it just means you sent a message.