Fiverr Forum

Question regarding payment

I am not sure if its just me or if this is the standard procedure with Fiverr but my payments are held for about 2weeks before being released, is this normal or could there be some problem? I would really appreciate some suggestions from fellow sellers here on fiverr.

Hi ash1989, I’m also a fiverr regular user and i have been using fiverr for 3 years. But I always get the payment within 10 to 15 minutes. Because I’m using quick withdrawal. and payoneer charge 1$ for that. And if you don’t want to pay $1 then you have to wait for 24 to 48 hours. I hope that my suggestion will be beneficial for you.

Regards,
Sid

Payments clear 14 (and a bit possibly) days after the order has autocompleted or been accepted by the buyer.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/withdrawing-funds

4 Likes

Why is this the case? also the user sidconcept said he gets his payment under 15 minutes. Can someone please explain?

After withdrawing - in other words, 14 days and 15 minutes after the order has completed. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

So for every order / gig completed, I would have to wait for 14days to get my payment?

Yes, that’s right, unless you’re a TRS in which case it’s 7 days.

Hey @offlinehelpers, what is a TRS?

TRS = Top Rated Seller.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page and you will find out how Fiverr works.

2 Likes