Fiverr Forum

Question Regarding Revision Requests

Dear colleagues,

I have a question regarding the “Revision Request” Fiverr rules that I’m not completely certain about and I couldn’t find an exact answer to my question by browsing the Fiverr Help Center.

My question, in its simplest form, is:

If a Buyer request revision, do they have the option to automatically Cancel the Order (Order Cancelled. Seller failed to Deliver on Time) unless their Revision Request is granted with a delivery from the Seller within a certain period of time?

If yes, what is the period of time involved?

I’ve always thought that I have 24 hours after the revision request to deliver revision else the buyer will have the option to cancel.

That is, until I’ve came across some references here on the Forum stating that after the Order is delivered, it can never be cancelled based on time elapsed and solely with the mutual agreement between the Buyer and the Seller (or Fiverr CS).

Could you please clarify this for me?

The only message Fiverr states along with the Revision request is:

“Revise your delivery to avoid cancellation.”

“To avoid cancellation” means the Buyer will have the option to cancel after some time or…?

Thank you for helping me understand the rules and system on even deeper level in advance guys and gals!

Hello Richard, maybe this quote from Order Status helps on the timing bit:

Rejected

When an Order is Rejected, the Buyer requires the Seller to revise the Delivery to fit the Buyer’s requirements. The Seller is prompted to Deliver again and both users are encouraged to communicate in the order page to sort out any issues with the Delivery. The Seller is not timed on Delivering their revisions.

Thank you very much @miiila , that answers it!

Much appreciated.