Fiverr Community Forum

Question to logo designers

should i lower my price on simple 2d logos i feel like covid is messing with sales its like a ghost town on fiverr any tips :thinking:

3 Likes

It’s up to you. I actually raised my prices because of the Huge Fall of the USD conversion rate.

I say this not to be mean, but to be truthful.

If your samples are actual examples of your logo-making abilities, then yes. You are far too overpriced.

Copied pictures

Maybe 5 for $5 is reasonable for rough mock-up concepts.

3 Likes

:smiley:

Your logos in portfolio are truly original, no one can take that from you.

Me, knowing that the chances that someone will buy my logo GIG is low to none, i decided to put realistic price. So if it happens, happens. I am not going to undervalue my work just because I can not get orders on that services. And, more importantly, I do not think lowering will have any benefits at all.

1 Like

Suggest you check out the competition in your category re pricing as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

2 Likes

Put realistic price. Hope $5/$10 is best for starting. Here in fiverr first you need good rating first then if you want you can incraise your price. but for starting $5/$10 is best. :slightly_smiling_face:

great tips will use them! my prices for a new seller were kinda to high 100$ for unlimited revisions im gonna lower them

1 Like

Look forward to your “Got my first order” forum post! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes