Fiverr Forum

Question to successful sellers - more than 100 sales - do you advertise? Some of the successful sellers said they never advertised. It's just fiverr traffic. What do you advise to do?

Question to successful sellers - more than 100 sales - do you advertise? Some of the successful sellers said they never advertised. It’s just fiverr traffic. What do you advise to do? How to get orders if your gig is new

I don’t know others.

Since 2011 I joined fiverr I NEVER advertise. That’s the reason I like fiverr, they have huge traffic, if you are doing something really outstanding, sure someone will gonna pay you to do it.

I’ve delivered only 80+ orders, but I’ve never advertised my gigs in social media or anywhere else outside of Fiverr. However, I’ve put quite a bit of effort into my gig descriptions and I do make offers in buyer requests every now and then.

If I don’t get enough orders then I simply tweak my gigs and that’s it. Clients that I find outside of Fiverr I service through my own business. There’s no need for me to bring them here :slight_smile:

I’ve never advertised my gigs. This is Fiverr’s job.
If you are having difficulties to get orders:

• Lower your prices drastically. People come here for cheap labor.
  • Use buyer’s request wisely, replying to the ads showing the seller interest and a solution to his/her problem.

Cheers.

I joined back in 2015 and all of my sales (7,000+) have come organically. In my opinion, if you set your gig up correctly with the right image and keywords, advertising isn’t necessary in most niches.