Questions about live portfolio

russelltaylor

Hi,

Thanks so much for looking at my post. Today I hit level two with my ‘custom song’ gig and I’m a bit confused by a few things, no one ever accused me of being the brightest bulb in the box.

I started my ‘custom song’ gig with a gig extra offering a video for 5 bucks. A few people took me up on it and I’ve got a few vids in my ‘live portfolio’. A bit after I began I raised the price of my video gig extra to 20 bucks. I did this because I really didn’t want to do videos anymore because I stink at it. Today when I hit Level 2 I changed up my gig extras and now I don’t offer a video option.

Question: I currently have a few old vids in my live protfolio which don’t really represent what I’m currently offering the potential customer. I’d like to do one of the following but can’t seem to figure out how:

1. Delete all the videos and only have my ‘demo video’ for the potential customers to view. I’m ‘guessing’ I can do this by turning off live portfolio?

2. What I would prefer to do is replace the current stale old videos with the new songs I deliver to my buyers. BUT… The new songs I deliver are either .mp3 files or .wav files and Fiverr never uses these for the live porfolio? I’d like my potential customers to have a chance to hear my current work.

Is there a way I can make the Fiverr Live Portfolio showcase my audio only .mp3 or .wav file deliveries?

If not is there a work around? I may be missing something simple because it would seem only fair that someone considering buying a Jingle would be able to hear my past work?

Thanks so much,

Russell

Hi there Russell, congrats on your 2nd level!!

I don’t think you can delete the old ones, at least I am not aware of how to do it!

you can make your audio into video , simply add a static picture and use any of the free video editors, let me know if you need any further help with this

you can outsource great logo or artwork with your nickname or any other work and then use it for all the songs, so the customers can play them

Hope that helps 🙂

Cheers

Chris

• 3 years later...

Archived