Fiverr Community Forum

Questions abouth fiverr

I am new on fiverr and want to understand this website logic little bit more before i try to read everythink i did think i just ask here in the forum, because what i want to know is not so complicate.

1. If i want to build websites for other people, must i look on the website which people want to have a website or must i register just my profile under a category for website building?

2. Do i pay for somethink like listing, or do i pay just a comission after a job have beend done, after the cient did pay me?

1 Like

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Also check out: https://www.fiverr.com/support for how to start selling on Fiverr.

7 Likes

And to add to what @lloydsolutions said, fiverr also have a free online course on fiverr learn on how to be a great seller where they explain how their website works and how to be a great seller.

You are asking basic questions which are also covered in fiverr rules (that you agreed and signed that you read them and understood). So to avoid being banned it’s better for you to read them right away. Fiverr is quite strict with their rules, warnings and banning accounts for breaking rules.

6 Likes