Questions regarding the process of Payment

brandoncrz

Greetings! I am very new to Fiverr (just joined around 2 weeks ago), and currently doing progress for my first gig (Product Designing).

I have questions regarding the payment system in Fiverr. So in my first Gig, i set 2 milestones for it. My gig is $130 in total and i divide it into 2 milestones. Last week i delivered the work for the 1st milestone and the buyer already approved it, but i waited around 4 days and the $65 havent gone inside my account balance.

Firstly i wanted to ask how long will the money go inside my account balance after the approval? Note that currently i am doing the second milestone, so the job isnt completely done yet.

Secondly, i created a Payoneer account, but when i link it with my Payoneer account i accidentally type in the wrong Account number. I have created another Account which is also approved by Payoneer, but is not linked to Fiverr. (The one linked to Fiverr is the incorrect one).

How do i change the link to the correct Account number?

Thank you.

Login to your account.Go to settings on right top corner of web page and choose “bank accounts” from the drop down menu. There you will find an option to add a new account and remove the old one.
Maybe It will be helpful. If not then I suggest you to contact with the fiverr support team.
Have a nice day.
Thank you.

Login to your account.Go to settings on right top corner of web page and choose “bank accounts” from the drop down menu. There you will find an option to add a new account and remove the old one.

Maybe It will be helpful. If not then I suggest you to contact with the fiverr support team.

Have a nice day.

Thank you.

is this on the Payoneer website or the Fiverr website? In the Fiverr website there is no such setting. In the Payoneer website, i cannot unlink the wrong Number because it said that “you cannot delete this bank account because you have funding sources connected to it”.

I have tried contacting Fiverr support but they arent replying… its been 2 days and i have sent them another support ticket.

Archived