Fiverr Forum

Quick Q

I read a forum post from OBG stating she receives notification on her phone from any notifications on Fiverr. I have been sent notifications before, namely my first order, but afterwards I have not received any email (thus no phone notifications) since. I was wondering if there was a particular process I could go through to ensure I receive my email notifications.

Right. I stopped receiving the emails. Therefore no phone notification. You know of anyway to rectify that?

Maybe I found a cheap solution. :slight_smile: BTW, oldbittygrandma, I’m enjoying the google hangout vid.

Nope. I used to. First 3 or 4 notifications (amounting to an order) I did but not anymore. And my cheap fix did not work either.

it’s down to the phone program/app using to send you push notifications of what emails you recieve. I use windows live messenger app on my iphone.

Reply to @maestromaster: This may seem obvious (but hey, sometimes the cord is unplugged) have you made sure to make all Fiverr email addresses “safe”, “white-listed” “always allow” “not junk” “not spam” or whatever terminology your email client uses?

…Thank you all for your time… :). coughspam folder*cough

Reply to @maestromaster: :smiley:

Right. I stopped receiving the emails. Therefore no phone notification. You know of anyway to rectify that?

Maybe I found a cheap solution. :slight_smile: BTW, oldbittygrandma, I’m enjoying the google hangout vid.

Nope. I used to. First 3 or 4 notifications (amounting to an order) I did but not anymore. And my cheap fix did not work either.

it’s down to the phone program/app using to send you push notifications of what emails you recieve. I use windows live messenger app on my iphone.

Reply to @maestromaster: This may seem obvious (but hey, sometimes the cord is unplugged) have you made sure to make all Fiverr email addresses “safe”, “white-listed” “always allow” “not junk” “not spam” or whatever terminology your email client uses?

…Thank you all for your time… :). coughspam folder*cough

Reply to @maestromaster: :smiley: