Quick question about terms of service (is alcohol allowed in videos?)

I’m thinking of adding a gig extra that includes alcohol in the video. Is this allowed in the terms of service of fiverr, or is that considered inappropriate? I think some people might think it was funny if they want something funny in their videos…

I’d ask Customer Service to make 100% sure, But i dont see why not! :slight_smile:

i saw few top rated sellers offering testimonials with alcohols , probably its allowed, but you can always confirm from support .

Yeah I just wanted to do it as a funny thing for a video testimonial or maybe a happy birthday message or the like if people want a video with a sense of humor. I don’t even know for sure if I want to do it, it was just an idea…

Thanks for the tips :slight_smile:

I’d ask Customer Service to make 100% sure, But i dont see why not! :slight_smile:

i saw few top rated sellers offering testimonials with alcohols , probably its allowed, but you can always confirm from support .

Yeah I just wanted to do it as a funny thing for a video testimonial or maybe a happy birthday message or the like if people want a video with a sense of humor. I don’t even know for sure if I want to do it, it was just an idea…