Quick Success on buyer request

aftadul

May be you should try sending effective offers. Are you sending a template which you have been prepared before?.

sending effective offers

Yes i’m sending template,After joining Forum community then i know fiverr allow sending templete.

sending effective offers

Yes i’m sending template,After joining Forum community then i know fiverr allow sending templete.

Sending a template is good if you want to send your offer 1st coz it will send as an email to buyer. I am also a buyer as well as a seller. I remove those offers first when I feel it is a template. Why don’t you try sending offers with proper details? I mean a little description of what you gonna do if the buyer purchase your gig. I know this is effective coz most of times I do this I got replies

Sending a template is good if you want to send your offer 1st coz it will send as an email to buyer. I am also a buyer as well as a seller. I remove those offers first when I feel it is a template. Why don’t you try sending offers with proper details? I mean a little description of what you gonna do if the buyer purchase your gig. I know this is effective coz most of times I do this I got replies

ha ha,Because buyer request only stay 1/3 minute and then automatically removed it.

Read this post from a buyer. She tells you what she likes to see in a BR response. 😉

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

Read this post from a buyer. She tells you what she likes to see in a BR response. 😉

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

Thanks It’s very helpfull to me.

Archived