Fiverr Forum

Quit Complainin'!

Thank you! I hope it does help you in the way you approach things on this platform. :slight_smile:

Great post.
thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks! I appreciate the kind words. :slight_smile:

I really like this. THank you for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experience.

1 Like

Thank you! Hope it helped.

Sure hope it helped you!

if(feel like complaining) {
dont();
}

1 Like

LOL. True statement!

Thanks, I thing this information will help us a lot…:grinning:

1 Like

I hope so! I wish you all the best!

Thank you so much for sharing your story. I’m a voice over talent too. I totally agree with you. It’s very important to explore other sources of income. In my case, I work at a few platforms and I have my stand alone website and I’m always improving it. Complainin doesn’t solve any situation. It’s how you react to it that make a difference. I wish you lots of sales.

1 Like

Same to you! Thank you!

I believe I was clear about that. Yes, I do have other sources of income. My point was that you shouldn’t count on Fiverr as your only source. The situation that happened to me motivated me to continue cultivating those other sources and also look for others.

When there are valid issues with a platform you can complain. You’re okay to complain. I understand that you dislike complaining. . . . . . Good? But giving notice to an issue that matters is important. It going under deaf ears doesn’t help anyone. When it goes under deaf issues, and the issue effects everyone, it goes overlooked a vast majority of the time on different platforms, and everyone suffers, that’s bad. If anything, suggesting that someone should complain about an issue makes far more sense than suggesting they shouldn’t.

Why in the world would you want to be put in a really bad sitution
and arise no concern if it can be fixed by example? That is really some odd concept you’re giving out there. Which I understand, you’ve developed some personality trait that you associate with being humble. It’s not humble to not raise concern for an issue, dude. Your idea of humbleness is unwarranted in that case.

2 Likes

I love it! Great tips and great motivation! No complaining, only hard work!

1 Like

I’m not sure what you’re trying to express here. Might be a language barrier. My point is that you can work yourself into a state of constantly complaining and ignore doing things that are under your control.

Thanks! Hope it helps. :slight_smile: