Fiverr Community Forum

Quit my day job thanks to Fiverr!

Like with a lot of people, my Fiverr selling experience got off to a slow start. An order here, an order there. Fast forward a month, a handful of regular clients sending me work. Fast forward another handful of months, I have 100 positive reviews from my small client base, and suddenly I’m getting several orders a day, several new clients a day! Once I got over 500 positive reviews, several orders a day turns into hours and hours of work a day, all while juggling a day job as well. Eventually, it began to feel like my day job was getting in the way of my Fiverr work!

Last Friday I left my day job and now I am attempting Fiverr full-time! Thank you Fiverr for giving me this opportunity to change my lifestyle completely!

155 Likes

That’s MY goal! You’re an inspiration. Thanks and congrats!

8 Likes

It just takes a lot of hustle and a lot of long days. But it’s worth it! Keep hustling~

12 Likes

I like your story, I also want to do very well on Fiverr with my dance :grin:

4 Likes

i will one day tell a story like this thank for your msg:writing_hand:

5 Likes

Congratulations. I’m very new to Fiver and I hope I can do half of what you have accomplished in just a few months.

4 Likes

Stories like this make me smile. Best wishes for your continued success! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Totally support that great respected choice. If I was in your shoe, I would totally fear to take such move & get out of my comfort zone. Congratulations! :tada::tada:

7 Likes

I put in my two week notice myself! It feels nice to work for yourself.

11 Likes

Thank you for sharing.
It make me strong again.

Got a little depressed today but reading your story it’s inspire me not to give up.

Thank buddy

4 Likes

Congratulations! I hope to get there one day! never give up.

3 Likes

thanks for sharing …i really like it

4 Likes

Congratulations!!! I’m just now breaking 100+ reviews, hoping ill get to where you’re at one day :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am very happy for you!

5 Likes

Congratulations! struggling to setup my account of fiverr

4 Likes

Congratulations!

I did this over a year ago and it has been amazing!

Goodluck in the future

Cheers

4 Likes

That is very great?What services do you provide?

4 Likes

Thank you for your reply

3 Likes

Congrats and did purchased a couple of orders from him and very much like his voice over :slight_smile:

2 Likes