Quite suprising about the hate to certain people

infinuteyt

So this guy was not happy with his work, so he posted this in buyer requests, and posted a second one about how he hates certain people, I contacted the guy he was reporting and asked for the guys name because I couldn’t see it and the guy hasn’t got back to me. I wanted to report the guy that sent the buyer request as spam, but I don’t know his name

106849711_Screenshot2020-09-13at10_59_37AM.thumb.png.019d78066403e927bc46ee1fe70f4837.png
Screenshot 2020-09-13 at 10.59.37 AM1159×150 12.5 KB

When you send an offer it shows the buyer’s username in the “offers sent” section. You can also tell the buyer’s username in the browser (eg. on Firefox see “view image info”). You could also check the app for the username.

Yeah I didnt send an offer, I should’ve but now he is gone

I also saw the request and took a screenshot. I am a Bangladeshi myself. I saw another request with the same description from another buyer. They could be the same person.

Mod Note: Screenshot removed. Please remove the username before reposting.

Yeah that ones different, Im going to contact support and hopefully get his account removed from the screenshot I took

Wow, 32 offers, imagine all 32 sellers who applied for that BR reported the unlucky seller who made that buyer unhappy (as it was to be done pre-order, and they already had the seller’s name through the BR, at least the most desperate ones might have done it to send a link with screenshot proof of the reporting already in their offer to heighten their chances of being chosen for the actual order)

… and there we are, wondering why support takes so long to reply to even urgent matters.

One can only hope those 32 offers were “bot offers” by sellers who didn’t actually read the request, and nobody actually was stupid and mean enough to act on the reporting bit.

Archived