Fiverr Community Forum

Raise your hands if you get continuously order from "Buyer Request"

Hi,
Wondering if some of you successful to get orders from “Buyer request”.
It seems you are just practicing of placing bids again and again to get orders :slight_smile:
Please share your experience.
Thanks

2 Likes

More than 50% of orders are from buyer requests

3 Likes

Waaooooo, That’s really amazing and I was not expecting such kind of reply. What is your specialty?

I grabbed only 02 clients from buyer’s requests & both of them placed 03 orders each.

2 Likes

well done and a great day

Great. Seems it will take some time to get order from buyers but its clear those are geniune one.

@shakeelt Exactly! Sometimes there are also some spammers in buyer’s requests but 99.9% are genuine.

1 Like

I have not yet received any orders from the buyer request.

1 Like

I rarely go to Buyer’s Requests, but I do have a few regular clients that I found there. They liked my work and continued to order form me.

3 Likes

I’ve heard very good things about the Buyer Requests, but when I go to the tab there are no requests listed at all. Could that be because I only made the account yesterday?

Yes, newer sellers do not see as many buyer requests.

Thank you for linking that article! This seems to be the cinch:

If you are a new seller or have been demoted to level 0, you may not see available Buyer Requests. This depends on your gig category or categories, how many BR have been released recently and Fiverr policy.

I won’t be hitting Level 1 for a while, it seems :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I get 2 buyers and some messages from 60+ buyer request that I send

1 Like

Hello, we was born on Fiverr since last 1 month, till today we got 3 orders, and we got 1 order from buyer request and yaa also 10 message to our inbox and our buyer request bidding is 117.

2 Likes

how many order you get plz share