Raise your hands if you get continuously order from "Buyer Request"

shakeelt

I’ve heard very good things about the Buyer Requests, but when I go to the tab there are no requests listed at all. Could that be because I only made the account yesterday?

Could that be because I only made the account yesterday?

Yes, newer sellers do not see as many buyer requests.

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Could that be because I only made the account yesterday?

Yes, newer sellers do not see as many buyer requests.

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Thank you for linking that article! This seems to be the cinch:

If you are a new seller or have been demoted to level 0, you may not see available Buyer Requests. This depends on your gig category or categories, how many BR have been released recently and Fiverr policy.

I won’t be hitting Level 1 for a while, it seems 😅

• 9 months later...

If you want to order form buyer request, you will follow some guides

you have to activate on 24 hours in fiverr

regularize marketing or share your gig on the variation social media

the gig’s keyword & image will have to attract

you send buyer request with you may do

STOP giving BAD information and advice.

You are NOT even addressing what the OP was asking here - whether or not one gets orders from Buyer’s Requests.

GG

Archived