Fiverr Forum

Rank better than your competition

I will help you find keywords where your site is already competitive, so you can rank without wasting time or money on link building or risky SEO manipulation. The best SEOs invest countless hours analyzing search results, trying to understand why sites rank where they do. I will deliver a competitive analysis in seconds, with hundreds of data points collected on every search result, so you can see at a glance what’s working and what’s not.

Maximizing the ROI of your content marketing campaigns requires focusing on content that will bring the most valuable traffic for the lowest Cost-To-Rank. I can show you what it would take to make your website competitive for any keyword you’re considering, so you can calculate Cost-to-Rank as well as Traffic Value for a given piece of content, bringing a new level of transparency and accountability to your SEO and content marketing campaigns.

I will build an Action Plan detailing each of the steps necessary to address your site’s weaknesses and outrank the competition. Make the changes yourself, or I can help you execute. Once completed I will track your website’s progress. No more blindly making changes and hoping for the best!

See my gigs to get started today for only $5!!