I clicked (accidentally) at one of those tags in the “skills” section on the left pane of a profile page. The tag was “medical writing” and the window titled as “the best medical writing experts” opened (top 16). I was a bit curious about who those people are (studying competition is always a good idea :)).
So, who are the top 16 medical writing experts of Fiverr?
- Sorted based on the total number of reviews.
- 5 out of 16 accounts does not exist anymore (“the page is no longer available”)
- 3 out of 16 stated “medical writing” because of their formal education but none of their gigs is about medical writing.
- 3 out of 16 have a medical writing gig, but reviews on the gig make less than 10% of reviews (those sellers predominantly provide other services, such as SEO or smth like that).
- 5 out of 16 are, indeed active medical writers, I see their gigs regularly and they are Fiverr’s the best medical writing experts.
So, 50% of the results are completely irrelevant, approx 20% are in the top 16 but not because of medical writing and the remaining 30% are indeed active medical writers.