Ranking of gig is down for the last 3 months

ayeshasarwar123

Update the gig image to be a catchy and well explained and adding alt tags same as your gig title for better seo .

Open first 5,10 gigs of same category as yours go through their tags , analyze and use most common tags out of them , and also try to include those tags in your Gig description wisely to get it better ranked on first page .

Hopefully when you will get your gig ranked on frist page using these two techniques your problem will get solved .
If anything else come up do let me know .

Best of Luck 👍

Update the gig image to be a catchy and well explained and adding alt tags same as your gig title for better seo .

Open first 5,10 gigs of same category as yours go through their tags , analyze and use most common tags out of them , and also try to include those tags in your Gig description wisely to get it better ranked on first page .

Hopefully when you will get your gig ranked on frist page using these two techniques your problem will get solved .

Best of Luck 👍

I think It will help but not sure. Well said bro

Best of Luck 👍

i tried to change tags and description a lot of time but in vain. i will try again as you suggested.

thank you so much for the kind suggestion.

Archived