Fiverr Community Forum

Rapid Response From CS. KUDOS!

We always hear the horror stories of Fiverr not answering in a timely manner. Some as never, some as in a few days, maybe a couple of days. With the pandemic, it was up to 10 days for a response, which hurt many sellers in the end, I am sure.

However, KUDOS and BRAVO to Fiverr CS this evening. I had another client who ordered my gig, requesting I do some academic work. This, in spite of my saying on my gig, I do not offer this service. I wrote to Fiverr about 30 minutes ago, and about 10 minutes ago, I get a message that Fiverr canceled the order.

I am not a TRS, so that’s not it! CS was just on top of it today! AWESOME JOB!

5 Likes

Yep, in the last month I had to contact them 2 times and both times they replied within 2 hours which is great improvement

I also saw that both agents were new ones and I never saw them before. So probably they added quite a few new members to CS team

5 Likes

Yeah! I’ve never had a problem with CS especially on response time. They usually get back to me within an hour. Hehe

Like you I’ve only ever had a positive experience of customer support.

Call me a cynic, but those who moan in the forum about poor service, tend to struggle with communication - writing very long posts in bad English.

Even after reading such posts you’re left wondering what they’re trying to say.

I’ve said it many times, while I applaud opportunities for all, you’ve got to be able to communicate well in order to be successful on Fiverr.

2 Likes