Rate Above Person Profile GiGs Out Of 10!

retweet_twitt3r

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tn5rr2012

I give it an 8.3, love the photo for tweet and retweet, maybe make them your mascots for your gigs, I like you statement Dont Worry About Orders In Que Can Handle More at Once!, becasuee I think that might scare some of my clients away, all in all A+++ profile

Guest tn5rr2012

I give it an 8.3, love the photo for tweet and retweet, maybe make them your mascots for your gigs, I like you statement Dont Worry About Orders In Que Can Handle More at Once!, becasuee I think that might scare some of my clients away, all in all A+++ profile

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Archived