Rate/Help me improve my new art gig?

num3r1c

hey bud! Loving the the art and style! However you need to lower your prices to gain clients as you dont have any reviews 😦

ah ok!! thank you so much!! I sold these on other platforms for higher before, but ill do just that for now! thank you!!

hey bud! Loving the the art and style! However you need to lower your prices to gain clients as you dont have any reviews 😦

However you need to lower your prices to gain clients as you dont have any reviews

You don’t necessarily have to lower your prices to build a profile. Especially if the look/quality is there (which is the case here).

Unless the prices that are currently there were already lowered and the starting prices were, like, $100. In which case I agree.

Keep it reasonable, but don’t work for peanuts.

However you need to lower your prices to gain clients as you dont have any reviews

You don’t necessarily have to lower your prices to build a profile. Especially if the look/quality is there (which is the case here).

Unless the prices that are currently there were already lowered and the starting prices were, like, $100. In which case I agree.

Keep it reasonable, but don’t work for peanuts.

For my prices, I originally had 20, 30 and 40! Since my reference sheets would usually sell at $35 base price before, so I thought my originals were fine, but!! They’ve been changed to 15,25,30, though is that too low?

For my prices, I originally had 20, 30 and 40! Since my reference sheets would usually sell at $35 base price before, so I thought my originals were fine, but!! They’ve been changed to 15,25,30, though is that too low?

I think your prices are completely reasonable. I’d raise them a bit to see how it goes. I wasn’t the one suggesting you lower your prices.

Archived