Fiverr Community Forum

Rate/Help me improve my new art gig?

Hi! I posted my first detailed/larger art gig! Would love to know how it looks and such. Thank you so much for looking!!

https://www.fiverr.com/num3r1c/make-you-a-custom-furry-reference-sheet-or-custom-character

3 Likes

hey bud! Loving the the art and style! However you need to lower your prices to gain clients as you dont have any reviews :frowning: . Clients are very dependent on reviews and trust, first build those and later aim for proper revenue :nerd_face:

1 Like

ah ok!! thank you so much!! I sold these on other platforms for higher before, but ill do just that for now! thank you!!

You have definitely quality in your art! I do not deny that!

1 Like

thank you so much!!! :smiley:

You don’t necessarily have to lower your prices to build a profile. Especially if the look/quality is there (which is the case here).

Unless the prices that are currently there were already lowered and the starting prices were, like, $100. In which case I agree.

Keep it reasonable, but don’t work for peanuts.

For my prices, I originally had 20, 30 and 40! Since my reference sheets would usually sell at $35 base price before, so I thought my originals were fine, but!! They’ve been changed to 15,25,30, though is that too low?

I think your prices are completely reasonable. I’d raise them a bit to see how it goes. I wasn’t the one suggesting you lower your prices.

awesome! thank you so much!!