Rate my gig please!

sebvivian

Hey everyone, i’ve had Fiverr for a little while but haven’t used it much and id like to start getting more gigs. Would anyone like to have a look at my gig and let me know their thoughts/suggestions? id really appreciate it.

Also if you need any music for a project, look no further 😀

favicon-32x32.png.70e3bce43c7df09860c6439428c897d9.png Fiverr.com
create-hip-hop-rap-and-lofi-beats-for-you.jpg.8e1aeef434c9aae4f332764eb2bf6a72.jpg

Sebvivian: I will create super professional lofi beats for you for $30 on...

For only $30, Sebvivian will create super professional lofi beats for you. | Are you looking for music that will stand out above the rest? Ive been a producer for over a decade and have developed a unique | Fiverr

I would go through and capitalize “I” and add a ’ to “I’ve”. Also, I would not write your blurb in the About the Seller portion in 3rd person. It just sounds aloof and weird.

Also, and this may just be my ignorance as to what genre lofi is - but, when I looked at your Gig, I would have thought you were going to design a computer game for me, not compose music.

GG

I would go through and capitalize “I” and add a ’ to “I’ve”. Also, I would not write your blurb in the About the Seller portion in 3rd person. It just sounds aloof and weird.

Also, and this may just be my ignorance as to what genre lofi is - but, when I looked at your Gig, I would have thought you were going to design a computer game for me, not compose music.

GG

Thanks, this is good feedback. I’ll amend the spelling mistakes and I think your idea of changing the bio into first person is a good one also. Lofi/beats is a fairly common description for this kind of music and its in the audio/music category so i think that should be fine.

Cheers!

Archived