Rate my gig (Poll) Love ya ♡ v2

gongor32

poll2  

24 members have voted

1. 1. poll2

Since I made the first poll in march which had 0 orders. Made changes, got reviews, fulfilled requirements for a level 1 badge. I think I should be leveling up on April 15th.
So here it is the poll. Please help me to improve this gig. Thank you.
BTW. Should I put “Message me first before ordering” ?
Any tip from a fellow illustrator on Fiverr?

favicon-32x32.png.86445d7bca15e097e33b5fa19a1992f3.png Fiverr.com
sketch-you-stylish-portrait.jpg.d5b32f93021dcf84d4becb777ddbb786.jpg

Gongor32: I will paint your character, portrait in my style for $10 on...

For only $10, Gongor32 will paint your character, portrait in my style. | I will draw your character or a stylized portrait in my style.You can commission me for your Dungeons & Dragons (DND), Fan art, Book, Avatar, | Fiverr

How would you rate it? (Overall)

0voters

If you voted under 5 please provide reason and constructive criticism please 🙂

Would you consider ordering the gig ?
  • No
  • Yes

0voters

Woke up and found out for the first time I got a 3k impression. Usually get 200 impression 😛 I may got into fiverr rotation so if you guys help me on my gig I will really appreciate. I don’t wanna miss this chance 🙂

Your portfolio looks really cool. I’d definitely order from you if I were in the market for a character/portrait!

I voted your gig a 4 and not a 5 as there are a few grammatical and orthographic errors in your description. They’re not a big deal, and you can probably fix them by running your text through Grammarly.

If you think you’re enjoying some increased exposure, it’s probably a good idea to wait a while before making any minor changes. Edits can be somewhat unpredictable, going by forum anecdotes.

Should I put “Message me first before ordering” ?

If it’s important to you, you can. Some buyers, like me, will respect that. Unfortunately, lots will ignore that statement.

I think you’re a tad underpriced, but I really like your gallery. Lovely!

Your second question… I can’t vote. If I were not an artist myself, if I had the budget, and if I needed work done, then I would consider ordering, yes. As it stands, though, I cannot vote yes. So I won’t vote, because my vote would have to be ‘no’.

Your portfolio looks really cool. I’d definitely order from you if I were in the market for a character/portrait!

I voted your gig a 4 and not a 5 as there are a few grammatical and orthographic errors in your description. They’re not a big deal, and you can probably fix them by running your text through Grammarly.

If you think you’re enjoying some increased exposure, it’s probably a good idea to wait a while before making any minor changes. Edits can be somewhat unpredictable, going by forum anecdotes.

Should I put “Message me first before ordering” ?

If it’s important to you, you can. Some buyers, like me, will respect that. Unfortunately, lots will ignore that statement.

Got it. Was going to update the gig again but maybe you are right. Don’t wanna mess up the alghorithm for a now. 🙂

Just got notification about Level 1 🙂
Just 20 days ago I was in ranting pot section of forum. Now I’m level 1 and 3 orders in queue.
Never thought my gig would took off. I hope it will be even better from now on 🥳

Archived