Fiverr Community Forum

Rate my gig (Poll) Love ya ♡ v2

Since I made the first poll in march which had 0 orders. Made changes, got reviews, fulfilled requirements for a level 1 badge. I think I should be leveling up on April 15th.
So here it is the poll. Please help me to improve this gig. Thank you.
BTW. Should I put “Message me first before ordering” ?
Any tip from a fellow illustrator on Fiverr?

How would you rate it? (Overall)

0 voters

If you voted under 5 please provide reason and constructive criticism please :slight_smile:

Would you consider ordering the gig ?
  • No
  • Yes

0 voters

7 Likes

Woke up and found out for the first time I got a 3k impression. Usually get 200 impression :stuck_out_tongue: I may got into fiverr rotation so if you guys help me on my gig I will really appreciate. I don’t wanna miss this chance :slight_smile:

Your portfolio looks really cool. I’d definitely order from you if I were in the market for a character/portrait!

I voted your gig a 4 and not a 5 as there are a few grammatical and orthographic errors in your description. They’re not a big deal, and you can probably fix them by running your text through Grammarly.

If you think you’re enjoying some increased exposure, it’s probably a good idea to wait a while before making any minor changes. Edits can be somewhat unpredictable, going by forum anecdotes.

Should I put “Message me first before ordering” ?

If it’s important to you, you can. Some buyers, like me, will respect that. Unfortunately, lots will ignore that statement.

2 Likes

I think you’re a tad underpriced, but I really like your gallery. Lovely!

Your second question… I can’t vote. If I were not an artist myself, if I had the budget, and if I needed work done, then I would consider ordering, yes. As it stands, though, I cannot vote yes. So I won’t vote, because my vote would have to be ‘no’.

2 Likes

Got it. Was going to update the gig again but maybe you are right. Don’t wanna mess up the alghorithm for a now. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just got notification about Level 1 :slight_smile:
Just 20 days ago I was in ranting pot section of forum. Now I’m level 1 and 3 orders in queue.
Never thought my gig would took off. I hope it will be even better from now on :partying_face:

2 Likes