Rate my mascot/ character gig

kamilawilk

I recently got lucky to have around 5k impressions, however, I still get less than 5 clicks. I would appreciate hearing some feedback to make my gigs more clickable.
I currently have a bright thumbnail to catch the attention of people scrolling by, however, this hasn’t worked. I suppose people don’t like bright mascot fish, I would appreciate if you had any suggestions on a mascot I could create that would both be bright but also clickable. I was wondering if my second picture (of a sushi) would work better?

Thank you for reading.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

I think the fish is okay, but the background you picked is rather bland. Please see (IMG) point 2: Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

You only have 17 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

You’re assuming that the reason people aren’t clicking is because your image isn’t catchy enough. That’s the wrong take. And you’re also focusing on clicks instead of conversions.

• Maybe you’re superfluous in that area.

• Maybe you’re not as credible as your competition.

• Maybe there are more sellers than buyers in this area.

• Maybe the style you’re presenting isn’t what people want.

These are things you need to look into. What market research have you done on Fiverr to assess these things?

Get to know what your market wants and needs and what they don’t. THEN create/modify your gig accordingly.

You’re assuming that the reason people aren’t clicking is because your image isn’t catchy enough. That’s the wrong take. And you’re also focusing on clicks instead of conversions.

• Maybe you’re superfluous in that area.

• Maybe you’re not as credible as your competition.

• Maybe there are more sellers than buyers in this area.

• Maybe the style you’re presenting isn’t what people want.

These are things you need to look into. What market research have you done on Fiverr to assess these things?

Get to know what your market wants and needs and what they don’t. THEN create/modify your gig accordingly.

• It is hard to believe something you have not seen.

You’ve missed the point. Maybe work on your communication skills, too!

My point is that you’re assuming the reason you aren’t selling is because you just need a catchier image.

But maybe that’s not the problem…

Not yet, I was little busy.

In reality, People first check your beauty then check your behavior.

Without Good image, People never click what is this! As people first time get to see gig image and title. Your image is more important than your title.

Impression means Your gig comes in the search appearance, but people avoided to click your gig because of lowest attracted image.

Generally, If you get thousand good image option, you never choose any bad image as you get more good image seller. I known many seller whose gig is top rated more than 22k impression and got more than 5k click weekly because of their good image.

You gig must be attracted to get your image by providing your service by attracted way.

I seem you will find out the main result what i tried to understand you

Without Good image, People never click what is this! As people first time get to see gig image and title. Your image is more important than your title.

Impression means Your gig comes in the search appearance, but people avoided to click your gig because of lowest attracted image.

Generally, If you get thousand good image option, you never choose any bad image as you get more good image seller. I known many seller whose gig is top rated more than 22k impression and got more than 5k click weekly because of their good image.

You gig must be attracted to get your image by providing your service by attracted way.

If a gig is poorly worded, or has the wrong keywords, it’ll end being placed with the wrong gigs, If a gig is in a high-competition field, it might not be able to compete if there isn’t an equally as high demand, , nothings just as simple as “put a nice picture on it”.

People first check your beauty then check your behavior.

No one considers buying something they don’t even want just because it has a flashy image.

If you see a lipstick package with a cool cover, does that mean you consider buying it for yourself? No.

Image only helps you if people actually want what you’re selling and if they do want what you sell, they find you.

People first check your beauty then check your behavior.

No one considers buying something they don’t even want just because it has a flashy image.

If you see a lipstick package with a cool cover, does that mean you consider buying it for yourself? No.

Image only helps you if people actually want what you’re selling and if they do want what you sell, they find you.

I am not agree with you.

When you search fiverr any gig as a buyer, You must see just image and title, am i right?

Without a good image, buyer never click your gig, You must remind this.

as buyer get to see more than 50 good image in the 1st page, so they avoid bad image. That’s the issue

I am not agree with you.

When you search fiverr any gig as a buyer, You must see just image and title, am i right?

as buyer get to see more than 50 good image in the 1st page, so they avoid bad image. That’s the issue

You have reading issues. Please work on your English.

I NEVER said images aren’t important for your gig.

I said the image doesn’t make determine if someone wants a type of product – let alone your particular product.

See the difference?

No one browses random Fiverr gigs waiting for a flashy image to attract them and then buy something they don’t want just because the image is flashy.

As you keep misunderstanding what I’m saying and your English is so poor I’m struggling to understand you, I’m going to leave now.

You have reading issues. Please work on your English.

I NEVER said images aren’t important for your gig.

I said the image doesn’t make determine if someone wants a type of product – let alone your particular product.

See the difference?

No one browses random Fiverr gigs waiting for a flashy image to attract them and then buy something they don’t want just because the image is flashy.

As you keep misunderstanding what I’m saying and your English is so poor I’m struggling to understand you, I’m going to leave now.

Service must be important, you should not create any gig, which you can not deliver.

Bye

Archived