Rate my retouching gig

rafaelchedd

Hello I would like to show you my makeup and retouching gig, feel free to make any constructive criticism, thanks for your attention.

favicon-32x32.png.9558d174ba483c53987cca73e0659c84.png Fiverr.com
do-a-professional-retouch-on-your-pic.jpg.19c4f0acd01cad640b7a007c0bb2530a.jpg

Rafaelchedd: I will do a professional retouch on your pic for $50 on fiverr.com

For only $50, Rafaelchedd will do a professional retouch on your pic. | Hi! my name is Rafael and I am a professional editor for 4 years, I started working editing friends and today i edit some youtubers, | Fiverr

Hello I would like to show you my makeup and retouching gig, feel free to make any constructive criticism, thanks for your attention.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
4a22638310ab797aa2754ae2d38b82d79c7c16d3.jpeg

Rafaelchedd: I will do a professional retouch on your pic for $50 on fiverr.com

For only $50, Rafaelchedd will do a professional retouch on your pic. | Hi! my name is Rafael and I am a professional editor for 4 years, I started working editing friends and today i edit some youtubers, | Fiverr

I think he is applying makeup, not removing it.

constructive criticism

• Not all buyers who need this service are aware of the terms you’re using in your title and tags. It may be beneficial to create another gig targeting normal users (only if you want to work with them).

• If you are open to edit both men and women, better edit the gig description to “every man and woman would like to” instead of just woman.

• You introduce yourself as Rafael. So sign off as Rafael too. Or introduce yourself as Rafael Chedd.

Hope it helps.

Xx

Archived