Rate my updated gig

bo0mdesign

I recently updated it and would like feedback on what works and what doesn’t, i really appreciate it!

favicon-32x32.png.50e81e42b1dc06014cc207c8c85ab567.png Fiverr.com
make-you-an-animated-steam-artwork-showcase.jpg.c89629376755ea91e10136f2483ff700.jpg

bo0mdesign : I will make you a professionally animated steam artwork for $5...

For only $5, bo0mdesign will make you a professionally animated steam artwork. | Looking for a good, clean steam artwork?Animated artworks add a lot to your steam profile, they make it stand out and can make your profile | On Fiverr

Unlimited revisions are NEVER a good idea.

Thanks for the response

Revisions always confuse me as im am unsure on what counts as a revision. For example, if they ask me to change the colour of the text, is that a revision?

Also, how many revisions do you suggest i include in each package?

1 ) Do you offer unlimited revisions, 100% money back guarantees, or 100% satisfaction guarantees? DON’T. These are never a good idea. The first two imply that you’re not confident in your work, and all three attract scammers.

*Explanation and reasoning!*
  • The only exception to the “no unlimited revisions” rule is if you have rock-solid, ‘fool-proof’, written, detailed measures in place to protect yourself from both scammers and Fiverr itself. Be ready to say ‘no’ to clients. See (FAQ) 1, 2, 3. If you do go this route, only offer unlimited in your highest package, and make the cost enough that it would cover a potential 50 revisions. The drop-down menu for revisions goes from 0 to 9, which should normally be plenty for any gig.
  • When a large and multi-million-dollar business offers money-back guarantee, it’s because they can afford to absorb the cost of a returned good. Freelancers can’t afford to risk loosing a large sale for work already done to the whim of a dissatisfied client. Besides, Fiverr already has a refund system in place, so you don’t need to include it.
  • While I agree that aiming for 100% satisfaction is great, there are too many witnesses and stories where offering ‘guarantee’ has forced cancellations. If you want to put this in, be very careful of your wording, so that there can be no loophole.

. Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide

Thanks for the response

Revisions always confuse me as im am unsure on what counts as a revision. For example, if they ask me to change the colour of the text, is that a revision?

Revisions are for the purpose of if the client wants you to change something so yes change the colour of text is a revision as the client is telling you change something, I would suggest you have 2 or 3 revision, you can even add extra revisions for a certain price

Revisions are when you deliver the order but the buyer wants something changed so they request a revision. Unlimited revisions isn’t good, because the buyer can keep asking for revisions over and over so they can get you to cancel the order so they can keep the money and the completed project.

I would say a maximum of 10 revisions.

Hope this helps! 🙂

“I have a Buyer I’ve been working for over the past two years. He ordered my $5 Gig where I provide unlimited revisions because I believe in giving 100% customer satisfaction. I’ve made about 500 revisions for him so far. I’m so glad that I offer unlimited revisions because I know I’m going to get a 5-Star review from this client once he decides that I’ve done enough work for him.”

Said no one ever.

Archived