Rated Orders Percentage Dropping

watan_yar

Hey guys, Please guide me about rated orders % mine is 93%.
What is your rated orders percentage? Can we ask buyers to leave a review, can I message them specifically regarding reviews?Is it against TORs? I am little worried that mine is going lower day by day I am not sure what impact this has on my profile as a seller? Anyone who can thoroughly answer or share any article regarding rated orders %.
Screenshot_1.png.3a6ea7373998b049d676f913620a4b07.png

Thank you 🙂

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

Hey guys, Please guide me about rated orders % mine is 93%.

What is your rated orders percentage? Can we ask buyers to leave a review, can I message them specifically regarding reviews?Is it against TORs? I am little worried that mine is going lower day by day I am not sure what impact this has on my profile as a seller? Anyone who can thoroughly answer or share any article regarding rated orders %.

7d2fcaff8cd312b2d79f68bbeafa7204dde3fe00.png

Thank you 🙂

93% is a great number! I’ve completed over 2,200 gigs, and my ratio is 73%. I suspect many longtime sellers have numbers that are fairly similar. There’s always going to be a certain number of buyers who won’t leave ratings (even if they’re happy with what you delivered).

When orders are marked “Complete” automatically and no rating was left, I will often message buyers (if they’re new buyers and not someone I’ve worked with before) and say “Hi, a recent order of yours was marked Complete… I wanted to be sure you loved it since I didn’t see any rating. I’m always striving for 5-star quality and excellent customer service. If you need anything else, let me know! Thanks! :)”

This way, I’m not pestering them or saying “Hey! Please leave a review!”…I’m following up on the order to make sure they were happy with it. Many times, the buyer simply forgot to leave a rating, and will go back and do so right away. (They’ll often send a message back, saying “Hey, sorry, I forgot to review! Great work! Thank you!” or something like that.)

But again, no matter what you do, you’re not going to have 100% rated orders. So don’t worry about it too much. 🙂 Provide great service, communicate with your buyers professionally, and you’ll get good ratings and overall numbers. That’s all you can control.

• Like 11

93% is a great number! I’ve completed over 2,200 gigs, and my ratio is 73%. I suspect many longtime sellers have numbers that are fairly similar. There’s always going to be a certain number of buyers who won’t leave ratings (even if they’re happy with what you delivered).

When orders are marked “Complete” automatically and no rating was left, I will often message buyers (if they’re new buyers and not someone I’ve worked with before) and say “Hi, a recent order of yours was marked Complete… I wanted to be sure you loved it since I didn’t see any rating. I’m always striving for 5-star quality and excellent customer service. If you need anything else, let me know! Thanks! :)”

This way, I’m not pestering them or saying “Hey! Please leave a review!”…I’m following up on the order to make sure they were happy with it. Many times, the buyer simply forgot to leave a rating, and will go back and do so right away. (They’ll often send a message back, saying “Hey, sorry, I forgot to review! Great work! Thank you!” or something like that.)

But again, no matter what you do, you’re not going to have 100% rated orders. So don’t worry about it too much. 🙂 Provide great service, communicate with your buyers professionally, and you’ll get good ratings and overall numbers. That’s all you can control.

Thank you so much so reply. I learned how to message buyers for review, so far my style is " Can you please leave a review on completed order? " Looks so weird to me now as I see your excellent message! I have to copy yours 🙂 Once again thanks for the guidance.

• Like 5

Thank you so much so reply. I learned how to message buyers for review, so far my style is " Can you please leave a review on completed order? " Looks so weird to me now as I see your excellent message! I have to copy yours 🙂 Once again thanks for the guidance.

You’re welcome! Be sure to change the wording slightly to make it your own, so that it’s an expression of your personality. Glad to be helpful! All the best! 🙂

• Like 5

• 3 years later...

If there is talk of rating, will there be any problem?

• Like 3

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/22/2020 at 3:06 AM, alamin7070 said:

If there is talk of rating, will there be any problem?

If you specifically ask buyers to leave 5-star reviews, then yes that will be a problem as it's against Fiverr ToS. You can ask buyer to share their experience through review, but NEVER ask for a perfect review. If the buyer still doesn't leave review at the end, don't force it as it's not obligatory to leave one in the first place. Just focus on the quality of your service and work and the review would likely follows.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...