Rating and Reviews

Hello Friends,

I Completed 6 orders in which 2 gave positive ratings and 2 gave negative and 2 of them not rated.Now my Positive rating is 60%. So I am very depressed.The competition is very High.Is there any hope for me that i will get orders?

Please Help me…

:-S =(( … :((

Hi there,

You can go to resolution center and request cancellation. If buyer accept cancellation within 2 days then negative rating will be removed.

Or contact fiverr support, they will help you out.

I have worked with that buyer before. He said he would accept cancellation, but didn’t, and the bad (and vulgar!) feedback remained until Customer Support removed it.

If I were you, I would be most concerned with why 50% of your rated orders have been negative. Figure out what you did that earned you those negative reviews… and correct it asap.

His name is Bthomas85381. He ordered one gig first for 5$ i completed then he ordered 2 gigs at once and said to do calculation that it nothing else…he didn’t explain anything…

I paced a cancellation but if buyer didn’t accept the cancellation then???

Reply to @catwriter:

His name is Bthomas85381. He ordered one gig first for 5$ i completed then he ordered 2 gigs at once and said to do calculation that it nothing else…he didn’t explain anything…

Reply to @naruto786: You may want to edit out his name, calling out other users in the forum isn’t allowed. As for your other question, if he doesn’t accept the cancellations, he will get the refunds, but his feedback will remain.

Contact Buyer and ask them to change review.

Reply to @mjgenius:

I sent many messages to buyer but he is not replying…